To the original purchaser as registered with us by return of the attached card, we guarantee this Kritz guitar to be a perfect instrument, structurally and musically. If at any time within 3 years after date of purchase it should develop any defect traceable to faulty workmanship or defective material, we agree to make good the defect without cost to the registered purchaser, provided that the instrument is shipped to our Kritz factory in Belgium – Europe, carrying charges prepaid. This guarantee does not cover normal wear of frets, gold or color plating, damage resulting from misuse, humidity, accidents, impairment of tone due to use of improper strings, nor does it cover natural cracking of woor due to changes in temperature or humidity.
The carbon reinforced neck never needs adjustment in normal conditions.
Money Back Guarantee
If you place an online order, it’s good to know that you’re able to get your money back if you’re not satisfied with the product. We give you 14 days to decide whether you made the right choice.
How does it work?
Kritz offers a trial period of 14 days. This period starts when the product is delivered. After 14 days, the purchase agreement is a fact and final. During this period you will need to deal very carefully with the product and the packaging. If you’re not sure whether you should keep the product or send it back, don’t use it excessively.
We don’t take back damaged or heavily used articles.
Custom made products are non-refundable.
If you wish to return the product, the method of shipment and the condition of the product must comply with our stated terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- The trial period starts at the time of delivery.
- The date of receipt is registered by the shipping company. You always have to sign for delivery.
- You can only claim the money back guarantee when you can return the product unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. You are allowed to take the product out of the box to see it.
- Handle the package with care. We strongly recommend you to keep the original box and packaging and to open it with care, so you can use the box again to return your order.
- The trial period is only for reviewing your order. It’s not allowed to use the products for other purposes, like gigs, studio recordings, rehearseal sessions or other regular uses.
- The shipping costs for returning an order and fees are on your own account, as well as the risk that comes with shipping, i.e. when the product gets damaged or lost during shipping.
- If you want to return a product, the shipping and the product condition must meet our terms.
- With an online purchase, the refund will always happen afterwards by bank transfer or via the payment method that was used for the purchase. We don’t refund cash money.
- When not all conditions are met, you may not get a full refund or you cannot make use of the exchange scheme.
- The 14-day return guarantee can not be claimed with special orders like a custom build guitar.
- A guitar may be played cautiously, but should not contain any signs of use, like fingerprints or scratches. The protective films on pickups and pickguard, as well as the stickers and labels should not be removed.
There are a number of reasons you may decide to return (a part of) your order. Read this page through carefully to avoid any misunderstandings and delays.
RMA authorisation code
Return of goods without RMA authorisation code is unfortunately impossible. In all cases complete the online return form first. If your request for return of goods is approved, you will receive an RMA authorisation code by email. Note this code carefully on the packaging, so that your package can be correctly identified when it arrives in our warehouse.
In all cases, you must send the return shipment to us with sufficient postage. Unstamped packages or packages sent cash on delivery are not accepted by us. Kritz guitars will reimburse the shipping costs afterwards, if the return is a result of a wrong delivery by Kritz guitars or if there is DOA (Dead On Arrival). If you are entitled to a refund of the shipping costs, we apply a maximum reimbursement.
Send a mail to Alexander(at)Kritz.com to receive information about the return address, or fill in our contact page.